Selling a T-C Scout.......

by Otony, Sunday, January 01, 2012, 22:28 (4658 days ago)

....as I have a couple and only need the one. These are the only "modern" muzzleloaders I own, most of my stuff is flintlock but I cannot deny the handiness of these little Winchester 94 inspired percussion carbines.

This one is all blue steel, with a synthetic buttstock and forend, .50 caliber, and in great shape. Asking $220 shipped. Would happily entertain trades, just not sure what I need and you might have, so am open to offers.

I am always quite surprised how well these shoot with roundball. Last time I took one out (a few weeks ago) I got great results using Hornady .495 balls, T-C pre-lubed patches, and 60 grains of double F. We were target shooting and I placed 2nd and 3rd in two of the three matches shot. We won't discuss the third match... 8~)

emule me if interested aveni1955 AT yahoo DAWT com

Only 2 moving parts

by Bob Hatfield @, Monday, January 02, 2012, 05:56 (4658 days ago) @ Otony

and the only inline I wouldnt be ashamed to be seen with in the woods as I'm a flinter also. I'd have to hide from my buddies. But I've always liked the T.C Scout. That will be a good deal for someone. I'd have to replace the stock and forearm myself............At least it looks old timey. It does resemble 94 Winchester without the lever.

Bob

RSS Feed of thread