It isn't down in flames, but there is smoke from the engines

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 16:05 (4212 days ago)

Since Feinstein's AWB is kaput, I'm going to celebrate by buying a 60+ year old S&W M&P.

Sounds like a plan

by FOG, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 16:12 (4212 days ago) @ Andrew

If all goes according to mine − and that of the USPS − I'll be picking this little fella up at the LGS tomorrow.

[image]

I'm usually a Cat Person, but there are exceptions... :-D

--
[image]

by Duane @, Central Texas, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 18:13 (4212 days ago) @ Andrew

Glad to see she lost again, but for anyone who is as vehement in her quest to ban
all guns in general as she is you must never sell a witch short nor her cohorts with the same ugly feeling.

Only dropped to make the other anti-gun steps more

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 18:41 (4212 days ago) @ Andrew

palatable. This is not over. The Senate will undoubtedly pass some AG crap that we'll have to fight in the House.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

that is absolutely their game!

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 18:46 (4212 days ago) @ Hobie

Can't throw the frog in boiling water but if we turn it up a few degrees at a time he won't notice until it is too late!

by RidinLou, Middle TN, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 20:25 (4212 days ago) @ Andrew

Being an Ol Fart I remember the compromises in 68 so there would be no more legislation.

Then some games where they stated the defacto registration system (oh no, that's right they don't keep the background info)

Like Hobie said, drop the AWB so that every other thing seems reasonable.

If ms scum had anything to do with it I have no faith in the reality.

Suspicious of those folks every day!

Oh Yeah, and What stonewalrus said

RSS Feed of thread