Any double-bbld shottygun fans -- DG Journals f'sale

by John Meeker @, Monday, March 18, 2013, 08:19 (4214 days ago)

Complete set, including first index.

These volumes were stored flat, and are in like new condition.

1200.00 plus shipping.

Approx 150lbs. from 43537
West End of Lake Erie

In another life, I'm slowly finding the Rifles and Handloaders stashed in nooks and crannies -- will make mass sale of the lot. Eventually. May just sell them by hundred-weight! ;~`)

Been dealing with an old friend's caretakin-estate -- muzzleloader gunbuilder double-gun shooter reader etc -- very time consuming, but some interesting stuff.

found take apart cleaning rods for cased sets, etc, -- couldn't believe a hunnert bucks each for unmarked mahogany, ball head takeapart rod, etc,

if any of you are of that mind, give me a g-mail and phone, and can call after 9PM lake Erie time. The books aren't inventoried yet, but no Keith's or sixgunner stuff... :~(

That is one of my favorite mags

by woody, Monday, March 18, 2013, 13:40 (4213 days ago) @ John Meeker

I have subscribed since 2006 or so I wouldn't need newer ones. I know it is a longshot/not even an option but if you break it up keep me in mind. Definitely awesome that it s a complete set. Always wanted a complete set.

John, please drop me a note when the Rifle/Handloaders come

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, March 18, 2013, 22:12 (4213 days ago) @ John Meeker

to the fore.

I have Handloader starting at #1 and recent issues but there's a gap in the middle I wouldn't mind filling. Rifle, I only have the recent ones.

Thank you Sir!

Thanks for looking, to you both....

by John Meeker @, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10:48 (4213 days ago) @ Hoot

will keep informed should sales plans be amended...lovely printed pages, all.

John can you drop me an email?

by woody, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 13:13 (4212 days ago) @ John Meeker

It should work if you click on my name in blue. I think i have it on there. Thanks.

Woody - the blue on my end is non-communicative --

by same-o, Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 15:42 (4212 days ago) @ woody

mebbe my firewall/security? anyway, here's marshgrrl aht gee male daht com. In honor of a certain Chessie, who was Queen of every marsh over which saw the sun rise.

RSS Feed of thread