Mr Leahy or other leatherworkers...

by Brian A, Michigan, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 14:19 (4223 days ago)

I am in no way affiliated with this sale, just found it on Craigslist here in northern Michigan and did not know if it may be of interest to you or not.

http://nmi.craigslist.org/tls/3659290894.html

Cool piece of gear that every commercial leather shop

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 15:22 (4222 days ago) @ Brian A
edited by Rob Leahy, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 15:27

needs...I have a Bostich 7 place w/ horsehair and cotton brushes. I appreciate the heads up, I like the machinery. Getting a new hot burnisher and belt/strap beveler this month. Last month we bought a re-furbed Adler 205 precision sewing machine and a second foot press. I wish he were closer!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Closer? No problem, Rob! Shipping Wars can have it to your

by AkRay, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 16:47 (4222 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

door by your deadline. Uship! Maybe Jennifer will win the bid to ship to you!

I have no idea of value...

by Brian A, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 20:38 (4222 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

But figured you would, and if it was a sufficiently good value, and you had use for it, (lots of 'if' I know) then it might be worth having shipped. The equipment is about 1 1/2 hour from me and if you needed someone to put eyes on it, or do some basic checking, that would not be a problem. If it is not something of use to you, or the price is too high, that is no problem either, I have no vested interest in it.

Thabnks, but I think I have most all of what is pictured or

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, March 09, 2013, 21:18 (4222 days ago) @ Brian A

similar. I sure enjoy gazing at it just the same.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread