Something I just remembered...

by Brian A, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 09:51 (4236 days ago)

Perhaps most of us here already knew this, but I have not seen anything about it in the news lately. This is something most pushing for registration of firearms either do not know of, or are hoping others do not know of.

http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/cramer.haynes.html

Something I just remembered...

by jgt, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 10:46 (4236 days ago) @ Brian A

The moral to this story is to become a criminal if a registration bill passes so one may continue to possess his firearms without prosecution.:-(

Sounds like failing to register is not a crime

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 11:12 (4236 days ago) @ Brian A

NM

Sounds like failing to register is not a crime

by Alfred John, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 12:08 (4236 days ago) @ Dave B

I remember when this case came up. If you look at a number of laws now in place they usually exempt anyone who might not be able to legally own firearms are exempted from the law being passed. Most politicos don't want this brought up. Interesting stuff, really.....ATB

Thanks. I'm passing this around

by stonewalrus, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 13:06 (4236 days ago) @ Brian A

Nm

Please do...

by Brian A, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 16:58 (4235 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I already put it on my facebook last night, but it did not draw much attention. Hopefully you will have better luck with it.

Not a crime only if you are a criminal...

by CJM @, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 21:44 (4235 days ago) @ Dave B

if you don't have any felony convictions, then you gain one and go to jail.

Would seem to me, that it would be self incrimination

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 22:56 (4235 days ago) @ CJM

Either way. Alas, I am not a lawyer, nor will I ever be one, and I strayed in my own bed last night.

RSS Feed of thread