Passing on from Mr. Reeder's board about Jim in Africa...

by Byron, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 08:50 (4237 days ago)
edited by Byron, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 09:06

http://www.reedercustomguns.net/forum/index.php?id=41902

Personally, if someone did this to me and my family, praying for them would be the last thing on my mind...

Byron

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 10:55 (4237 days ago) @ Byron

Prayer sent for the family

I`am with you Byron on what I would do to these scumbags

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Saturday, February 23, 2013, 11:06 (4237 days ago) @ Byron

I would ask the good lord to forgive Me.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition...........

by Byron, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:05 (4237 days ago) @ Fivegunner

Nothing to forgive.

Byron

I`am with you Byron on what I would do to these scumbags

by MR, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 18:15 (4236 days ago) @ Fivegunner

There would be a bounty on their heads by morning. The other way had it's chance to keep his family safe and didn't work.

by JLF @, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:26 (4237 days ago) @ Byron

I think it would be just as righteous to pray for their poor souls over their bullet-riddled carcasses laying out in the hog pen for discrete disposal. -Amen-

JLF

Prayers up for the family...

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:35 (4237 days ago) @ JLF

I'm for shooting those other sonsabitches too. I resolved this kind of thing for myself, a long time ago.

For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Romans 13:3-4

AMEN!!

by stonewalrus, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 12:56 (4237 days ago) @ Sarge

Nm

Odds are they were Muslim and enjoyed torturing them

by stonewalrus, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 13:43 (4237 days ago) @ JLF

Little more than rabid animals. I figure they need to be judged by a higher court and suffer from a lead deficiency. They have deaf ears, might as well have DEAD ears. News media won't mention it but much of the murdering going on in Africa is Muslims on Christians.

by SubDoc, Sunday, February 24, 2013, 14:19 (4236 days ago) @ Byron

I pray someone finds them and sorts them out properly.

That is why I will never give up my guns...

by rob @, Saturday, March 02, 2013, 00:47 (4230 days ago) @ Byron

They will most definitely have to kill me first and I'm not gonna make it easy for them. I'm all for sharing the gospel but I'm not sure i could put my family in such a dangerous place unarmed.

RSS Feed of thread