HB 77 Passed the NM House

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 21:42 (4240 days ago)

It now is up to the Senate to end this infringement on New Mexican's rights. Gov. Martinez has styated she will sign it if it makes it to her desk, if so, she will never see another vote from me. This will require background checks on all guns purchased at gun shows.

by RidinLou, Middle TN, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 22:05 (4240 days ago) @ Dave B

Small populations of normal people overwhelmed by left coast and east coast libs in Colorado and New Mexico.

Sad but true!

That is the sad sad truth

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 22:21 (4240 days ago) @ RidinLou

Every now and again, I will surf the liberal websites, so I can keep tabs on the opposition, and we are indeed being overrun with lefties. They used to claim they were coming here for the charm of the Old West, now it is cheaper housing, and the by product is they try to make it just like the liberal cesspool they left. The attack is full fledged, and I imagine Joey B will be calling select NM democrat senators expressing how important it is for them to pass this.

As in Colorado . . .

by Kentucky, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 10:12 (4240 days ago) @ Dave B

. . . it ain't over 'til it's over, and now is the time for intensified pressure on the senators and governor.

Never give up.

:)

Yes sir!

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 11:33 (4240 days ago) @ Kentucky

I know very well that those whom I voted for in the last election, will not vote for this crap! Well, except the Governor, but if she insists upon riding the fence, she's likely going to end up with a great deal of chafing. I will not vote for anyone who willingly allows my rights to be removed.

liberals are like locusts, destroying everyplace they go

by mcassill, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 08:03 (4239 days ago) @ RidinLou

nm

by bob, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 20:11 (4240 days ago) @ Dave B

House bill 5737 here in Warshinton reclassifies pump rifles as "assault weapons" if they have a mag capacity over 10 rounds. Originally it required the sheriff to visit you every year and make sure you were safely storing your "assault weapon" and said "assault weapon" could only be fired at an approved and licensed range!
caqn you say DRACONIAN boys and girls?

I heard! WTH is happening in Washington?

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 23:28 (4239 days ago) @ bob

I guess the population of fruitcakes over on the West Side have reached the point of really having the bull by the tail, pretty much the same thing back home in Oregon. I really kind of like where I live, but Arizona, Texas, and Utah are calling my name. Just know I wouldn't be hunting if I move to Texas, the whole lease thing would do me in.

easy answer

by bob, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 12:57 (4239 days ago) @ Dave B

LIBERALS! almost all in area code 206, well to do folks; suspect some are relocated from Kalifornia. Latest move is a 10 cent a gallon gas tax increase plus a 25 buck tax on bicycles with a sale price over 500bucks AND lkely a hundred dollar fee for every electric/hybrid vehicle.
IT'S LEGISLATION FOR SUBJEGATION.

Revolt

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 13:06 (4239 days ago) @ bob

That is what will happen, and urbanites are far too often ill equipped to deal with actual hardship and rough behavior.

RSS Feed of thread