Stolen fro0m Singleactions.com; link to EK article

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 18:49 (4241 days ago)

http://www.wedealinlead.net/files/Sixgun.pdf

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Cool

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 20:10 (4241 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

When things get slow at work, I take a peek at interesting items. Crappy weather is the enemy of UAVs, makes things slow when they don't fly.

Good to know... Hey will a .50 BMG knock

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 20:17 (4241 days ago) @ Dave B

one down? Or do we need something shoulder fired?

--

Good to know... Hey will a .50 BMG knock

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 20:26 (4240 days ago) @ Rob Leahy
edited by Dave B, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 22:23

Pretty sure the 50 BMG will knock anything out within the right range and proper shot placement, I mean we all know that an AR is capable of knocking a commercial ariliner from the sky at 40,000 feet.

Stolen fro0m Singleactions.com; link to EK article

by Drago, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 10:23 (4240 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Good article. Just wish B/M holsters were still available. I'd love to get one for an SAA or RBH. I used a Nelson breakfront back in the day and really liked it. I wrote to Nelson to see if they'd make a single action breakfront and was told "No". They said that due to the rounded frame behind the cylinder,the gun wouldn't be "locked in". I imagine they were afraid of being sued. Oh well.

I have considered reproducing them, BUT the Pancake

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 13:21 (4240 days ago) @ Drago

offers more protection and is far easier and affordable to build and sell.

--

I have considered reproducing them, BUT the Pancake

by Drago, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 15:52 (4240 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I thought Bianchi owned the rights to Berns Martin. IIRC their "Judge" holster as a Berns Martin.

I think that went with Bianchi International when John B

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:49 (4240 days ago) @ Drago

left the company. Yet another reason for me to NOT reproduce them:-) I like my pancake just the same.

--

I think that went with Bianchi International when John B

by Drago, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:42 (4240 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Yeah, they might get cranky about you making Berns Martin repros. :-D

RSS Feed of thread