Nice Day

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 18:38 (4242 days ago)

After spending the majority of the week in some pretty bad pain, today two of my ladies asked to go and learn how to shoot. Still need a lot of work on the fundamentals, but by the end, they were both putting lead on target. Could stay too long, but hopefully the chiropractor will bring some relief starting next week. Cutting into some other funds, but can't take the pain any longer.

[image]

My youngest

Dave

Nice Day

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, February 17, 2013, 19:14 (4242 days ago) @ Dave B

Time with the family is worth the effort, looks like she is enjoying it.

Nice Day

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Monday, February 18, 2013, 00:23 (4242 days ago) @ Dave B

Dave, Very nice pic of your daughter I especially like the brass flying in the air. Dennis

Nice Day

by Murphy @, Monday, February 18, 2013, 12:26 (4242 days ago) @ Dave B

I love shooting, period. But when I get the chance to introduce a female (especially family) into handgun shooting, it's one of the most rewarding experiences for me.

All too often, women and young girls are handed a handgun by some idiot who wants her to know he's a MAN. Therefore, she gets no earplugs and the hardest recoiling ammuntion he has for it. One shot, and she never wants to try it again. It's a sad, sad shame and a great diservice to the ladies.

A good day indeed!

Murphy

Yessir...makes it all worthwhile.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 08:58 (4241 days ago) @ Dave B

Great picture. Sorry to hear of your pains. Hope you heal up.

RSS Feed of thread