Stupid lil video of the star lube sizer in action

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 17:45 (4250 days ago)

I made this up a bit ago just wanted to show the speed the star machine is capable of. Thanks Dennis Eugne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adBQDvvkVEo

Holy Moly!

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 19:38 (4250 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

Now that is slick! Do you have any bevel based molds? Does it size and lube them with no mess? That was flat awesome! I have been sizing and lubing trying to get a care package out, but I would say it takes me at least twice as long if not more to do the same amount of bullets. That same die works for the 45 Colt and 454 Casull right?

Dave B

Holy Moly!

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:16 (4250 days ago) @ Dave B

Thanks Dave, only have one BB mold. It's a Lee 6 banger and I've not had it long. I've not really had a problem lubeing with it as long as I find the sweet spot and keep the heat and pressure down, it seems to work for me. Dennis

Holy Moly!

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:55 (4250 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

With my RBCS unit, sans heater, I get a ring of lube on the bevel base, works perfectly for PB bullets. I need to see if I can find a reasonably priced 4 cavity 200gr SWC mold with the profile similar to the H&G 68 and a plain base. I had a chat with Sheriff Jim Wilson, he suggested for an all around good 45 ACP bullet I give a 225gr truncated cone a try. I must say the 200gr works very well on our NM jackrabbits.

Look`s good Dennis, Star`s are the best lubersizer

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Sunday, February 10, 2013, 19:45 (4250 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

Nice looking bullet too:-D ! Could I ask what lube are you using??. best regards Frank McClelland

Look`s good Dennis, Star`s are the best lubersizer

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:19 (4250 days ago) @ Fivegunner

Frank That's Carnauba Red probably to good a lube for just shootin' handgun vel. But better too good than not good enough. Price from the White Label Lube Co. is way more than reasonable and there sure to get more of my business. Dennis

Stupid lil video of the star lube sizer in action

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 21:19 (4250 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

They are great machines, have enjoyed mine for 20 years. Good video....

One of those would be nice to have, Dennis. Thanks for the

by AkRay, Monday, February 11, 2013, 02:25 (4249 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

video.

Dennis, I like your "stupid lil videos".

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, February 11, 2013, 07:51 (4249 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

Thank you!

RSS Feed of thread