Need some help, ideas?

by SK grip, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 10:33 (4250 days ago)

I was at the NRA banquet last night with my son, his buddy, and a few other shooters from our team. There were a few guided hunts auctined that night, and my son and his buddy, also a senior, were talking about going somewhere to hunt/fish together. Of course they asked me to fund it
The are both leaving for the Unted States Air Force the end of July, my son, Scott Jr, is going to be a firefighter, and his friend Jake, is going into Spec Ops (TACP). I would really like to take these guys somewhere for a memorable time before they begin there careers to serve our country.

Of course the challenge is we only have June and July, where could I take them and be able to hunt duering those months, and what could we do?

Can anyone help me with some ideas? I really want to make this special for them.
SK

CALL GARY REEDER AND

by SIXGUNNER, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 10:43 (4250 days ago) @ SK grip

ASK HIM ABOUT THE PLACE HE TAKES GROUPS OF HANDGUNNERS TO TWICE A YEAR. BELIEVE IT IS IN TENNESSEE.

This is the place Reeder goes....

by TomC, High Ridge Missouri, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 12:46 (4250 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

Congratulations on raising a fine son.

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 13:46 (4250 days ago) @ SK grip

Where are you located? I can recommend a couple of places in Texas that would be good choices for a hunt.

by SK grip, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 15:37 (4250 days ago) @ Warhawk

Im in PA, but can drive or fly. Im familiar with Texas, I lived in San Antonio for 6 years and my daughter is an Aggie, I went to TX State, go figure

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Sunday, February 10, 2013, 20:46 (4249 days ago) @ SK grip

If you're looking for a hog hunt, see if you can book one at the Langley Ranch near Centerville, TX. Lodging at the camp house is $25 per person per night.

http://www.texaswildhoghunting.com/

For hogs and exotics, there is a fairly new ranch near Strawn Texas called the Guest Ranch. Prices are fair, and it's an excellent experience. They have a beautiful Lodge that runs $50 a night per person, minimum of $150.

http://guest-ranch.com/

RSS Feed of thread