PSA for the NRA to save the USA.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 11:23 (4254 days ago)

If you're not already a National Rifle Association member, now would be a great time to get a Life Membership. The NRA is offering a Special for the month of February 2013 for only $300. (I paid $300 for my life membership back in the 80's.) The current regular price for a Life Membership is $1,000. This special membership drive requires a one time payment of $300. With the Life Membership you get the American Rifleman, American Hunter or America's First Freedom monthly magazine, and several other benefits. If you have ever considered joining the NRA or if you are a yearly member NOW is the time to join or upgrade.
This offer is not on the NRA website for obvious "press" reasons. Call (888) 678-7894 for membership.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Every gun owner should be in the NRA - a "lifer" here

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 11:52 (4254 days ago) @ Rob Leahy
edited by Cherokee, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 14:23

been one for many years, became a benefactor a few years ago.

I'm a benefactor...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 13:22 (4254 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Going to call my son-in-law...

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I'm a benefactor... me too, and just got Life for my son.

by cable, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 14:07 (4254 days ago) @ Hobie

:-P

I coulda gotten life for my son but I had second thoughts

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 14:27 (4254 days ago) @ cable

and walked away to cool off... oh, I see what you meant... :-D

Yeah, a good deal.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Yeah, there are times as a parent...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 14:41 (4254 days ago) @ Hobie

;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

....been there a few times with others myself! : )

by cable, Thursday, February 07, 2013, 10:57 (4253 days ago) @ Hobie

:-P

I was just struck, at the time, with the way you worded it.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Friday, February 08, 2013, 07:34 (4252 days ago) @ cable

AND I had to tease you a bit. ;-)

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

PSA for the NRA to save the USA.

by Drago, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 17:33 (4254 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I started the extended pay plan for life membership last year. Still have a ways to go though.

When the NRA asks for more money . . .

by Kentucky, Friday, February 08, 2013, 07:50 (4252 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

. . . it's important to remember that the membership dues money we pay is not, cannot, be used for the NRA's political activities on our behalf. Thus they have created the Political Victory Fund and the Institute for Legislative Action. Donations to these funds are what allow the NRA to continue to fight the good fight.

It may seem like an intrusion when we receive all the solicitations for funds to the PVF and ILA, but it's what keeps the action going. I try to give them something every time they hit me up, even if it's only $5 or so. Every little bit helps. I look at my life membership as keeping me on their mailing list to allow me to support their important work . . . otherwise I'd not really be helping the cause.

Keep this in mind and send in whatever you can as often as you can. The NRA's current motto is "STAND AND FIGHT" as the current situation is the stiffest challenge we have faced yet, and must be met with our every effort.

"Eternal Vigilance!"

When the NRA asks for more money . . .

by sarge101, Friday, February 08, 2013, 17:54 (4252 days ago) @ Kentucky

Hear hear, I agree, as a life member I still give them money from time to time to keep up the good fight.

RSS Feed of thread