TRR8 - a alloy 5inch N frame 8 shooter in 357mag

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, February 05, 2013, 19:21 (4255 days ago)

a bit angular for my tastes but dang, what a easy packin accurate gun!

Never a big fan of clip holsters I have come slowly around, these pancake can be used on the belt or inside the waistband simply by flipping the clips. The re-enforced mouth and funnel shape of the holster assist in easy one hand holstering of the gun.
this gun can be very rapidly reloading with Star Speed loaders or Moon clip , individual rounds or with Tuff Products Quick strips.

[image]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

TRR8 - a alloy 5inch N frame 8 shooter in 357mag

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 03:56 (4254 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Sure look`s nice!:-D

Speed Strip Tip

by FOG, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 06:56 (4254 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

If you leave every third 'chamber' empty, most folks find the Speed Strip exponentially easier to manipulate.

In particular, the empty 'chamber' gives you someplace to hang onto (which never hurts, but can be a real big deal when the proverbial chips are down).

It also makes it a lot easier to load two rounds at one time.

HTH :-)

Suggested Arrangement (8 minus 2 equals 6 fer sure)
[image]

ACTUAL Arrangement (Ditto in a parallel universe)
[image]

--
[image]

Never found that necassary myself, I have been using them

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 09:48 (4254 days ago) @ FOG

since the early 80s never had any issues like that. I am so pleased that Tuff Products came out with the 44/45 quick strips...that was LONG needed. Bianchi International just ignored the requests for them, UNTIL one of there employees formed his own company and started making them in other than 6x38... NOW, BI has decided it's a good idea...thanks for nothing.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Oh, it isn't necessary...

by FOG, Wednesday, February 06, 2013, 23:46 (4253 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

It's just a better way of doing things.

:-D

PS: Nice 'sixshooter'.

;-)

--
[image]

holster

by Luke, Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 22:26 (2896 days ago) @ Rob Leahy