As assault rifles are being vilified by the chief, the mayor

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, January 28, 2013, 10:36 (4263 days ago)

the governor and the president,as pundit after pundit claims there is no reason for citizens to have military arms, a law-abiding 21-year-old quite possibly saved the lives of himself and his roommate by brandishing a military-style assault rifle.

Read more: http://www.wham1180.com/pages/boblonsberry.html?article=10724782#.UQahWaUSAOk.facebook#...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Bob Lonsberry is very pro gun....

by woody, Monday, January 28, 2013, 18:42 (4263 days ago) @ Rob Leahy
edited by woody, Monday, January 28, 2013, 18:55

He has a very good radio program. Very pro gun. Actually does the commercials on radio for local auction house that has big gun auctions all the time.

That incident was all over the news. Was on the 6:00 news and in the news papers. Our local media is mostly conservative so they don't push Antigun stuff like the national news. Good thing it didn't happen in the city of rochester. It was in the suburbs. Assault weapons have been banned in the city for years. But is also one of the most violent cities in the state per capita. More so than NYC. Guess that law works good? Our current Lt Governor Bob Duffy was chief of police in rochester and then the mayor. It was even more violent when he was In charge in both positions. I know guys that worked under him. Hated him 100% politician!!! Was all about making it to the top. Would do anything to get there.

We just had our second gun shop hit in my county. They stole 30-40 handguns. Back in Dec. another shop got hit for 62 handguns. More than likely came out of rochester to steal them. One turned up in a drug house there. Who ever is doing it is smart. Both shops had good alarm systems.

RSS Feed of thread