Women cleared for combat.....

by Byron, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 15:04 (4268 days ago)

Bad idea all around. Another Leftest ruse to weaken us

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 15:16 (4268 days ago) @ Byron

Militarily.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Bad idea all around. Another Leftest ruse to weaken us

by TomC, High Ridge Missouri, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 15:28 (4268 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I agree. Women do not belong in combat.

Worst part is that inevitably the standards...

by mcassill, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:04 (4268 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Will be lowered so that enough women can pass them.

Yes, that has consistently been the approach to making

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:37 (4268 days ago) @ mcassill

such policy changes "work"...

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

that's the end game right there!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 20:42 (4268 days ago) @ mcassill

weaken the US Military by other means to achieve parity with 3 rd word regimes...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Agreed, men don't send their wives and daughters...

by rob @, Sunday, January 27, 2013, 14:43 (4264 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

to fight their battles. Not only that but they would be a huge distraction in combat. I've heard all the arguments and then I've listened to Marines who have been there. Haven't yet heard one of them in favor.

"In combat" means different things to different people.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 16:13 (4268 days ago) @ Byron

To some it means they'll be infantry"men". That is not logical. Most women have difficulty rising to the level of strength of 18-22 year old males. I think, too, for the same reasons, women and homosexuals should be excluded but since the later ain't the way of the world... However, that isn't all there is to "combat".

There's attack helicopter, fighter, and bomber pilots, there's gun crews on deep water vessels including nuclear attack submarines. If they can do the job, that is what counts.

And then, there's those who are in combat even if their positions aren't "combat" positions. The first that come to mind are the MPs. If I remember correctly a female lead her MP company against Noriega's soldiers in Panama. It wasn't intended, but it happened. Also, there's people like Lori Ann Piestewa, Jessica Lynch and Shauna Johnson who will be targets BECAUSE of their "rear" echelon support jobs.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Women cleared for combat.....Heard a rumor

by MR, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 17:28 (4268 days ago) @ Byron

from a female LSU ROTC graduate, fresh butter bar about to go to advanced traing and deploy.

Talk was that an all female stike team is in the works.

Women cleared for combat.....Heard a rumor

by Wildcat, Flint Hills of Kansas, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 17:47 (4268 days ago) @ MR

That could be potential for war crimes at a certain time of the month!

Perfect for desert warfare............

by Byron, Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 18:56 (4268 days ago) @ Wildcat

Mean as snakes and retaining water...........

Byron

All female stike team is in the works

by Drago, Thursday, January 24, 2013, 11:36 (4267 days ago) @ MR

Would they be considered a "crack outfit"? Only deployed every 28 days?

Good one

by Jhenry, Thursday, January 24, 2013, 14:12 (4267 days ago) @ Drago

I am dead set against females in combat roles, that being said, imagine this.

Imagine some hadji outfit that get whooped by christian women with no men involved. Whooped good and humiliated by folks who didn't even think the hadji's were worth sending men for. A delicious thought of degradation. Moozies being led in restraints through the city past their dead comrades in murder by Jane from South Dakota and Tamika from East St.Louis with a tampon in her helmet band by the bug juice. Ha.

Still against it.

Does this M16 make my butt look fat?

by Byron, Thursday, January 24, 2013, 15:01 (4267 days ago) @ Jhenry

[image]

IDF chicks rock!

Byron

All female stike team is in the works

by nv25qJohn Meeker, Thursday, January 24, 2013, 20:31 (4267 days ago) @ Drago

and the PMS assault units are reserved for assignments where the goal is to wear down the enemy and eventually just cause them to give up -- when they realize that everything they do or say is wrong.

RSS Feed of thread