Aero Precision any good?

by woody, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 15:53 (4271 days ago)

Are Aero precision lowers any good? Appear to be nicely made. Thanks for any info.

Aero Precision any good?

by Otony, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 18:25 (4271 days ago) @ woody

Yes, quite good. You are good to go.

Otony

Aero Precision any good?

by woody, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 18:51 (4271 days ago) @ Otony

Too bad it's not a lefty though.

Aero Precision any good?

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 20:01 (4271 days ago) @ woody

I got one for Christmas to build as a pistol lower while I wait for my form 1 to clear. Haven't assembled it yet but it looks well made. In these time about ANY lower you can find will have to suffice...

I have not seen a real lh AR... some wannaa bes

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 20:13 (4271 days ago) @ woody

but nothing that is 100% lh. Since the add on of the deflector and with ambi selector not much to complain about. So, you stocking up on your state approved 2 each 7 round mags?

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Stag Arms makes. Lefty...

by woody, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 20:26 (4271 days ago) @ Rob Leahy
edited by woody, Sunday, January 20, 2013, 20:52

I've seen lefty stag arms. Kind of nice. But to be honest I ve shot right handed guns all my life and the lefties i have seem backwards sometimes.
No I haven t bought any mags. Come to find out LE will be exempt. When they make it a federal law it will be easier to get the 7 rounders. It's coming. I think they will use NY dumb laws nationally. What is really dumb is you can have 10 rounders but good if only has 7 in it? Then if you get caught first time a warning. I don't think anyone is going to pay any attention. To it. One of the local sheriffs has stated he will not enforce any on the new laws. More will follow.

Aero Precision any good?

by mcassill, Monday, January 21, 2013, 02:39 (4270 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I have one in the safe waiting to be put together as a rifle for Henry. Just glad I got it bought before the market went nuts.

Look at em agai they are not true mirror image. Some really

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, January 21, 2013, 09:37 (4270 days ago) @ woody

poor designs.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread