Kimber/Colt Frankin .22LR put togther from parts

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 10:05 (4275 days ago)

I have been collecting these parts for years. I found a Kimber .22 conversion and then a Colt frame for a very reasonable price. It's a re weld, but perfect for my purpose. Hammer trigger beaver tail from my old series 70 GM small parts from all over a set of synthetic stocks w/ Colt medallions from an old Gold Cup... And I have a nice 1911 .22LR ! Went out back and off hand 25 paces rang the 4 & 2 " gongs 10 for 10 through my 55 gallon suppressor.[image]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Kimber/Colt Frankin .22LR put togther from parts

by WIL TERRY, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 12:23 (4275 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I hope it runs better than the POS kimber RIMFIRE-TARGET I bought. Just trash that operates at 40% stoppages on a good day.
Seven of the ten magazines I bought are in the Cheyenne river south of Wasta by the quicksand if you need 'em.
I HATE KIMBER WITH A DAYGLO FUSIA REDHOT PASSION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 ROUNDS through it so, not sure. Yeah it is rinky dink

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 12:28 (4275 days ago) @ WIL TERRY

compared to a ACE conversion... You don't have to be so subtle, tell us how you really feel!:-)

--

That Tactical Solutions conversion I got from you

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 12:31 (4275 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

works a treat on my Combat Commander frame.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Yeah, I want it back:-)

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 12:35 (4275 days ago) @ Hobie

I'll send the Kimber...:-(

--

That's ok... ;-D

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, January 16, 2013, 13:56 (4275 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread