there trying to put tax stamps on our ars.

by Lloyd Smale, Monday, December 31, 2012, 04:40 (4291 days ago)

it will cost you 250 bucks to keep them http://bl170w.blu170.mail.live.com/default.aspx?rru=inbox&wlexpid=4EA277E4BF34486FA... pleast contact your congressman and senators and let them know how you feel.

They're trying to put tax stamps on our ars.

by Paul ⌂, Monday, December 31, 2012, 08:22 (4291 days ago) @ Lloyd Smale

Lloyd, that link tries to take us to your email inbox.

That's how I believe they will proceed . . .

by Kentucky, Monday, December 31, 2012, 09:49 (4291 days ago) @ Lloyd Smale

. . . to enact an "under the radar" confiscation. They'll send you a note with your 1040 and advise you that they have accessed all the 4473's and discovered that you own such-and-such, and the new tax is due immediately, but will be forgiven if you voluntarily turn in the gun.

Ya think?

Good thing we all sold em at the local swap meet...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, December 31, 2012, 10:18 (4291 days ago) @ Kentucky

or what ever... I can't believe we are still fighting this foolishness.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Frank S, Monday, December 31, 2012, 11:25 (4291 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Even the Canadians told their government to kiss off when they went thru registration foolishness.
I hope and pray that Americans have the courage our cousins showed.
They can't lock everyone up......

by Catoosa, Monday, December 31, 2012, 11:54 (4291 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

We got some big, mean catfish up here in the Cumberland River - ya gotta shoot 'em in the head a couple times before you drag 'em into the boat. One day my AR got tangled in the anchor rope and dragged overboard. Yeah, that's what happened, all right. Damm shame.

I am a profiteer....

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, December 31, 2012, 13:21 (4291 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Is that anything like a privateer?

by stonewalrus, Monday, December 31, 2012, 14:05 (4291 days ago) @ Hobie

Nm

It might be... I sold the AR to make some money due to the

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, December 31, 2012, 15:32 (4291 days ago) @ stonewalrus

panic brought about by the insane demands for controls over people who never did nothing wrong... Yep, that's my story.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

It might be... I sold the AR to make some money due to the

by Otony, Monday, December 31, 2012, 18:07 (4291 days ago) @ Hobie

Yup, the money was too good, and we need a new furnace.

Seriously!

Otony

there trying to put tax stamps on our ars.

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Tuesday, January 01, 2013, 10:13 (4290 days ago) @ Lloyd Smale

It's not just taxing, its registration, filing a 5320.20 to cross state lines, banning any transfer, meaning that your guns are yours until you die, then turning them into the government. Meaning that no matter how screwed we are now, the next generation will be in even worse shape!!

I've already contacted my representatives. Honestly, the first time I've done that but I felt it important to share my opinion. Indiana is solidly republican so its pretty certain how they will vote but I felt the need to share my feeling all the same.

Lloyd, I apologize. I know this is serious but...

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, January 04, 2013, 07:22 (4287 days ago) @ Lloyd Smale

every time I see this post, I read it: 'They are trying to put a tax stamp on our arse.'

Which also wouldn't surprise me....

RSS Feed of thread