FS -Craig Spegel checkered ebony grips for a Colt Officer's

by JD, Western Washington, Friday, December 28, 2012, 17:06 (4294 days ago)
edited by JD, Saturday, December 29, 2012, 00:37

[image]I recently bought a pair of Craig Spegel ebony checkered double diamond grips that were supposed to fit a standard 1911. When I went to try them on my Kimber last night, low and behold they are too short and made for a Colt Officers size pistol :-(

I bought these as used, but they appear brand new and not a scratch or mark on them. They are beautiful grips with perfect checkering, and cut for an ambi safety, though they would work just fine for a gun with just the standard safety. The wood is very dark, hard, heavy, and I believe they are ebony. Craig Spegel does marvelous work!!!! Almost makes me want to go buy an officers model just for these grips, but after owning several I just can't fall in love with the little gun and much prefer my Commanders........

Anyway, since they don't fit anything I have, they're up for sale. I'm into them for $50, so I'll sell them for that plus $6 for priority shipping. I can take some photos once I find where my wife put the camera.......

You can email directly at: jaydee4570 at comcast dot net

Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Stonewalrus

by Catoosa, Friday, December 28, 2012, 21:02 (4294 days ago) @ JD

Reckon these would fit Matthew's little ATI?

passed it on to #1 son and haven't heard back

by stonewalrus, Saturday, December 29, 2012, 10:23 (4293 days ago) @ Catoosa

He's been wanting - gag - aluminum grips.

Holding out for aluminum

by stonewalrus, Saturday, December 29, 2012, 16:30 (4293 days ago) @ Catoosa

His is matte finish anyway - not sure how that would look.

They ARE pretty!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, December 29, 2012, 13:05 (4293 days ago) @ JD

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread