JT & Dot could use somes prayer; Dot was rushed tothe ER

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, December 17, 2012, 08:12 (4305 days ago)
edited by Rob Leahy, Monday, December 17, 2012, 08:21

"Dot is doing some better. She was in some severe pain and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital on Tuesday. She is still hospital, the epidual has helped some and she is in less pain. There may be an operation in the future. Most likely her sciatic nerve is ths culprit. He is hoping she will be home for Christmas."

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Monday, December 17, 2012, 09:05 (4305 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Prayers sent. Having had some sciatic issues myself I know it can be I fun. Worst pain I've ever endured and I've done some stoopid stuff!!

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Monday, December 17, 2012, 19:15 (4305 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I am a person with a surgicaly repaired back. Very bad pain before now ok. Hope and pray they get her fixed up.

Art

Sciatic pain, drugs and stoopid stuff

by Catoosa, Monday, December 17, 2012, 21:02 (4305 days ago) @ Slow Hand

Tell me about it. I almost tried to clean out the Oak Room bar at the Fort Hood O Club one night just because I was hurting so bad I couldn't see straight and some other butterbar got in my face for walking in the door with my hat on. I knew yer not supposed to do that on pain of buying the bar, but I just wasn't thinking. Almost took him out with my pool-cue cane until a level-headed major got between us. Ruptured discs ain't no fun.

Prayers for Dot and JT.

BTW with sciatica I can strongly recommend inversion

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 06:11 (4304 days ago) @ Catoosa

Machines unless there is serious back damage. Hanging upside down a minute at a time kept me from having back surgery.

Prayers sent....

by Brian A, Monday, December 17, 2012, 09:08 (4305 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

nm

Prayers lifted

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, December 17, 2012, 16:51 (4305 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

nm

Prayers said!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, December 17, 2012, 18:47 (4305 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Yessir.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, December 17, 2012, 18:55 (4305 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Please keep us posted.

Certainly.

by Mike P @, Monday, December 17, 2012, 21:31 (4305 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Prayers going up.

RSS Feed of thread