Don't count on Priority Mail...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, December 17, 2011, 16:02 (4674 days ago)

I knew they were going to ease up on delivery speeds for first class but 5 days for PRIORITY MAIL, heck, I could have walked it up there about as fast...

So, likely my new-to-me pistola won't be here until Wednesday. Oh, I hate waiting... :-D

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

5 days is typicle aroundf Christmas. Always expected from

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, December 17, 2011, 16:54 (4673 days ago) @ Hobie

lower 48 to AK. But , yeah waiting on a new gun can be worrisome. I just shipped a couple guns for an employee to Illinois... I hope they get there!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

5 days is typicle aroundf Christmas. Always expected from

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, December 17, 2011, 22:28 (4673 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Not my experience but you do a lot more shipping than I do. I just expected better. Hope to get the gun by Thursday. Fingers crossed.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

It always seems to take longer when you REALLY want it

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, December 17, 2011, 22:30 (4673 days ago) @ Hobie

I hope it's there soon.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

It always seems to take longer when you REALLY want it

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, December 18, 2011, 09:20 (4673 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

That's true of many things in life!:-D

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread