Assault on Blitz...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, November 04, 2012, 14:26 (4349 days ago)

Blitz cans are to be no more. I missed this but back in July of this year they flied for chapter 11 and ceased manufacturer(apparently).
Lawsuits from people dumping fuel from blitz cans onto fires...
Looking for some cans for my Blazer 100 on up to 300+ for new old stock metal blitz cans...Thank you Trail Lawyers!:-(
http://tinyurl.com/a2bfzwl

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Assault on Blitz...

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Sunday, November 04, 2012, 14:38 (4349 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

What happened to the days when stupid was allowed to cure itself, not prosper?

Some lawyers figured out how to get rich via stupid people.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, November 04, 2012, 14:52 (4349 days ago) @ Slow Hand

First the best can can ever made was ruined by the EPs' edict, then we were saddled with inferior plastic cans with fragile spouts that takes three hands to operate, now
we can spend 50 bucks for a cheap Red Chinese steel knock off of a NATO can that won't fit on a proper gas can rack....
Yet another shinning example...

--

I've got an old steel USGI 5 gl gas can I've had for 20+

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, November 04, 2012, 18:49 (4348 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

years that could be yours if you want it. I haven't looked at it in over 15 years, its just setting in the garage.

Ill buy it in a heart beat, but you should probably filli it

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, November 04, 2012, 20:16 (4348 days ago) @ Cherokee

and keep it handy for at least the next week or so.
My last blitz can rusted through over a winter of storage with no fuel in it.
I have since learned at add a little diesel if I am going to store them empty. I am interested in it if you don';t need it. thank you very much.

--

I'll take a look inside and see if it has rusted, hasn't had

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, November 05, 2012, 10:32 (4348 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

gas in it for many years. I also have a flex neck for it. Its yours if not rusted, I'll have to find out about shipping it. I've got lots of plastic gas containers for my use.

Rob - gas can looks new inside. email me

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, November 05, 2012, 12:09 (4348 days ago) @ Cherokee

dstone005@neo.rr.com.

RSS Feed of thread