Other States can serve them milk and cookies if they like.

by MR, Friday, October 26, 2012, 09:42 (4358 days ago)

We choose not to. They may find out how much weight a blue beenie carries with a Texas Ranger.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/texas-threatens-prosecution-against-internat...

by bob, Friday, October 26, 2012, 10:14 (4358 days ago) @ MR

I will vote for the politician who says the first act they undertake when elected is to serve an eviction notice on the UN.
b

by SubDoc, Friday, October 26, 2012, 13:04 (4358 days ago) @ MR

They do a great job of enabling genocides, famine ande civil right abuse. I am sure they will be as effective with voter fraud. I hope they pay attention here in Washington State. The last 2 Gubernatorial races were rife with fraud. Everytime the republican candidate pulled ahead, one of the precincts would "discover" a mailbag full of uncounted votes. Oddly enough all of the bags had vote ratios that did not reflect any realistic ratio.

Democrats have been stealing national elections...

by Boge Quinn, Friday, October 26, 2012, 14:32 (4358 days ago) @ SubDoc

...since at least 1960.

Democrats have been stealing national elections... Boge

by MR, Friday, October 26, 2012, 15:13 (4358 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Our Democrats in Texas were stealing elections way before that. Lyndon Johnson in 1948, when a number of the votes counted were cast in alphabetical order, for example. That pretty well got straightened out when we quit lettin' dead folks vote. Washington seems to want to go back in that general direction though.

Democrats have been stealing national elections... Boge

by Catoosa, Friday, October 26, 2012, 20:59 (4357 days ago) @ MR

My father was a fireman back in the 1950s, and the hall where he worked was a polling place in a heavily Democratic downtown precinct. The firemen would sit and watch as people came in the back door, voted, and then went out the front door and around the building, meeting a guy on the sidewalk who would take the person's registration card and hand him/her another card and a $5 bill. The person would then walk around to the back of the firehall and get in line to vote again.

Dad said they once watched a young woman wearing a distinctively colored blouse vote seven times one afternoon. Tennessee has recently enacted a law requiring a photo ID in order to vote, to stop just such fraud as this. Naturally, the Demos are bitching to high Heaven.

God Bless Texas!

by Drago, Saturday, October 27, 2012, 18:01 (4356 days ago) @ MR

:-D

RSS Feed of thread