More preaching to the choir....

by Byron, Saturday, October 20, 2012, 08:34 (4364 days ago)

I think Obama despises/loathes the military

by stonewalrus, Saturday, October 20, 2012, 09:51 (4364 days ago) @ Byron

Anyone who is in the military or a veteran is a fool if they vote for him.

I think Obama despises/loathes the military

by bob, Saturday, October 20, 2012, 10:00 (4364 days ago) @ stonewalrus

the Pharoah despises and loathes the United States!
bob

His dislikes do not stop

by Frank S, Saturday, October 20, 2012, 10:30 (4364 days ago) @ bob

at the military, he despises anyone who has earned thier money. I also believe he has a hatred of whites in general.

and I think Miss-hell is even worse

by stonewalrus, Saturday, October 20, 2012, 18:51 (4363 days ago) @ Frank S

I swear she doesn't have to dress up for Halloween - if the devil were a woman, it'd be her likeness you'd find.

But wait....

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Sunday, October 21, 2012, 08:40 (4363 days ago) @ bob

The back cover of my latest issue of the UA Journal (nationwide magazine of the plumbers and pipe fitters union) is all about how great he has been for the military crowd!! They wouldn't be telling us stories to try and push us to vote for him would they?

Why wouldn't labor vote for Obama? Let see, he's shut down the pipeline that would have put tons of guys to work, he killed the nuke power plants that would have put tons of guys to work. And, he's all for letting illegals come in and stay and work for next to nothing which puts tons of guys out of work. Hell yeah; he's got my vote !!

You got it!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, October 21, 2012, 11:09 (4363 days ago) @ Slow Hand

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Our President is a disgrace

by Jhenry, Sunday, October 21, 2012, 17:09 (4363 days ago) @ Byron

He is a disgrace to America and has been since day one. He is un-American, incompetent, a racist, disdainful of our Constitution, willing to waste soldiers lives for temporary political gain, a bald faced liar, and most likely not even an American citizen.

Good riddance to the Kenyan and soon.

RSS Feed of thread