AR15/M16 story...

by Gunner @, St Louis, Saturday, September 12, 2020, 15:36 (1315 days ago) @ Byron

First off......that sight is really hard to read anything on with all the crap on the sides, the narrow text field and stuff bouncing up and down.

Secondly, I didn't see anything new, everything is old news and well documented and the author mainly list all the well known issues from the early deployments. As the war went on most issues were corrected which left problems mainly due to lack of care and basic maintenance.

And the usual "M16 maintenance and handling is too much for basic recruits" and is "hard to learn" is total BS. Pop a AR15 apart in front of a non gun person and watch the expression on their face, total amazement that the rifle came apart so quick and easy.

The AR15 is like any other weapon, some like it some don't, there is a correct usage and a non-correct usage. Know of idiots who went wild boar hunting with a 9mm and wondered why the hog ran off, me I take a Ruger Alaskan in 416 Ruger, and no, they do not run off on my shot.

Gunner

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread