Byron, I have ended up putting 20+ of these together

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, September 17, 2020, 11:18 (1310 days ago) @ Byron
edited by Rob Leahy, Thursday, September 17, 2020, 11:25

for my employees and friends. Dang, I have a left over stock,I'd better start a new one! :-)
"Miles" spent a LONG time of the phone and in person, teaching me about the AR. He used small words, repeated himself and spoke slowly, so I got it. Also some reading the Book of two Guns. The Black Rifle among others...and several classes at Gunsite. Interesting in the first on site carbine course, circa 20011, the only 3 guns to go down were all operator negligence: A Ruger Piston Gun No lube at all... A FN SCAR No Lube At all and a HK 416 owner failed to bring along his proprietary sight tool and had utterly failed to sight in BEFORE the class. He turned up his nose at my spare DSA AR with Aimpoint2...after 3 minutes of fiddling, one of the instructors asked me if the guy could barrow my Aimpoint... the other guns, my Rock River the entire list of other ARs all functioned flawlessly. and every other class has gone the same. occasional gas system issues on one 300 Aac of a friend's.

I pray that you and yours are doing well.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread