Over a month ago when I first started making sure

by guest, Saturday, March 14, 2020, 13:52 (1497 days ago) @ Byron

of a 6mth med supply (most cheap generics are from China and India), for the record, back a month ago when it was plain the virus was getting out of China, and they were having megadeath and taking truly horrible measures such as drones circling apartment buildings with thermal imagers and dragging off anyone with a fever to some packed POW camp with zero care and those being nothing but deathzones minus care or even food/water, I had no idea how contagious or deadly it was, and was wondering if ebola deadly and a total breakdown ahead. Utilities shutting down, no food or fuel deliveries, etc. worries.

My normal 30 day supply of canned/dried goods, TP, etc was only to help if it turned out not that bad. Which it is not, and while everyone else is now thoroughly scared, I am very relieved.

It will be tough for several months, and me as an older guy it might even kill, but it just will not be THAT bad. I am just taking it one day at a time and living as normal a life as possible, and urge everyone to do the same.There will be no total breakdown but only panic buying causing temporary shortages.

You could not PAY me to go visit a packed store and stand shoulder to shoulder with possibly infected strangers. Much less, do so for entertainment.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread