Best wishes, please.

by Byron, Sunday, August 08, 2021, 16:11 (986 days ago)

My youngest son who has been a Sentinel at the Tomb of the Unknowns standing in the snow, rain and sun day and night is leaving tomorrow morning for Ft. Richardson Alaska to serve with his Airborne Artic Warfare Combat team.

The Denali squadron.

https://home.army.mil/alaska/index.php/USARAK-units/4-25th-ibct

He is very excited because he hates the East Coast and wants to get back into the "real" ARMY.

It's the only Airborne group in the Pacific. That means Russia and China.

He's a really tough boy but we worry that our enemies will play nice for awhile.

Please send some positive waves to these Americans at the pointy end of the spear.

Never in my life did I think that our country would be is such peril from enemies foreign and domestic.

B

Best wishes, please. Certainly!

by Mike P @, Sunday, August 08, 2021, 18:42 (986 days ago) @ Byron

Byron,

Certainly!

Our pleasure. Additional prayer cover is always a good thing.
Thanks for sharing.

--
AKA zzr7ky

Best wishes, please. Certainly!

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Sunday, August 08, 2021, 19:56 (986 days ago) @ Mike P

Best wishes and a thank you to you and your family for the sacrifices that have been made for us. I still pray for you and your wife over the loss of your daughter. I can not comprehend how a person deals with a loss of a child.

Best wishes, yes!

by jgt, Monday, August 09, 2021, 05:40 (985 days ago) @ Byron

You have our best wishes and prayers. I hope it will be as much fun as it is work to be there. It is like no other place.

Prayers and

by Frank S, Monday, August 09, 2021, 06:03 (985 days ago) @ Byron

A heartfelt gratitude for his, and your sacrifice!

Best wishes, please.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, August 09, 2021, 06:57 (985 days ago) @ Byron

It is an honor to serve as he has and I think him for his service to the unknown and to the USA. May the Lord grant him safety and proficiency in Alaska.

Best wishes, please.

by JT, Monday, August 09, 2021, 07:26 (985 days ago) @ Byron

YOU'VE GOT IT! OUR GREATEST ENEMIES TODAY ARE WITHIN AND CONTROLLED BY THOSE WITHOUT. THE COUNTRY IS IN THE GREATEST PERIL IN MY LIFETIME.

Yes, of course Byron.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, August 09, 2021, 08:53 (985 days ago) @ Byron

Our continued gratitude to him for his service.

Best wishes, please.

by Catoosa, Monday, August 09, 2021, 09:18 (985 days ago) @ Byron

Byron, may The Lord bless your son and all his battlemates as they stand between us and those who would destroy our nation and way of life. And our gratitude to you and your family for your cares and sacrifices. THANK YOU for raising such fine kids!

If he is tight enough for 'Tomb Duty' He can handle anything

by E Sisk, Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 15:58 (984 days ago) @ Byron

Do not think that we have ever forgotten your family...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 17:13 (984 days ago) @ Byron

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

The backbone of the Country

by Bob Hatfield @, Tuesday, August 10, 2021, 18:06 (984 days ago) @ Byron

Our armed forces. The patriots like your children give me hope for America's future. Red blooded Americans for sure.

Bob

RSS Feed of thread