Hard times

by Don Sikes @, Vera Cruz, Missouri, Sunday, November 29, 2020, 13:07 (1216 days ago)

Just to let you folks know that if I post or sound a bit rough for a while on here or on my FaceBook postings... Please bear with me...

In the past few months, my daughter has been going thru some medication reaction issues since her surgeries and is in a very fragile mental state... it's still touch and go with her...

Recently... my son has contracted the Covid virus... he tested positive last Tuesday... on Thursday he was admitted to the hospital with breathing issues... they put him in ICU on Friday with supplemental oxygen... he has extensive infection in the lungs and he went into pneumonia stage yesterday... he is stable as of today and they did not have to put him on a ventilator... they are treating him with the supplemental oxygen and medication to treat the infection and pneumonia...

All my children (all grown now) live in Texas so I have not been able to go and see them... My wife is near invalid (health issues) so I stay here and minister to her needs...

I ask that ya'll bear with me for a while as I go thru this... I'm trying to keep as clear headed and emotionally stable as I can...

Thank You,

Don Sikes

Prayers sent

by Frank S, Sunday, November 29, 2020, 13:36 (1216 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Don
I don't know where your located. But if your anywhere near the Indiana/Ohio border and need any help, I'd be happy to lend a hand

Prayers for you all Don.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, November 29, 2020, 15:37 (1216 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Sorry to see you all struggling.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Hard times

by Murphy @, Sunday, November 29, 2020, 15:52 (1216 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Don, sorry to hear of the family medical problems. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Murphy

Hard times

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, November 29, 2020, 17:08 (1216 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Sorry you and family ar going thru such hard times. Prayeers sent.

Hard times

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Sunday, November 29, 2020, 21:05 (1215 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Prayers sent.

Prayers

by E Sisk, Monday, November 30, 2020, 02:48 (1215 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Hard times

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Monday, November 30, 2020, 05:57 (1215 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Sorry to hear it, Don. Hang tough. Prayers sent up your way.

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

Hard times

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Monday, November 30, 2020, 07:40 (1215 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Prayers sent Don God Bless

Prayers for you and your family Don.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, November 30, 2020, 09:26 (1215 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Hard times

by Amerileiro, SW MO, Monday, November 30, 2020, 19:28 (1214 days ago) @ Don Sikes

Don, I am praying for your strength and for the Lord´s comforting presence.

RSS Feed of thread