Next week is the TSMS

by Brian A, Sunday, August 12, 2012, 08:23 (4298 days ago)

Looks like it will probably be a small group this year, but the weather forecast is looking great with plenty of sunshine and 70 degrees. We will be having fun, whoever shows up is welcome, the steel will be ringing and the water jugs will be exploding.

Next week is the TSMS

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Sunday, August 12, 2012, 08:41 (4298 days ago) @ Brian A

Brian, I`am going to try and get up there saturday , I have some stuff to clear first. could you email me some contact info , cell or other??. Frank. fivegunner -at- sbcglobal-dot- net:-D :-D

TSMS contact

by Mark Stevenson @, Sunday, August 12, 2012, 18:14 (4297 days ago) @ Fivegunner

Frank, call me @ 989619929zero if you need more info.

Brian, thanks for bringing this up, I've been so busy I forgot completely to follow up on e-mails and posts for this.

The biggest change this year is that we will no longer be doing this as a Muscular Dystrophy Association fund raiser. We have been very successful raising a lot of money for MDA over the years, but it's gotten to be where my heart is not in it to ask for donations from my friends. We as a family have given over 23 years of our time and efforts to MDA, and now it's time to move on.
That said, the rest of the shoot will be the same.

I'm hoping to have a few more portable shooting benches made up so people can sit and shoot longer range. Rifle shooting has not been the highest priority in the past, maybe this will make it more fun to shoot rifles. We do have the capability to shoot almost 320 yards.

E-mail me if you need info.

Mark

Sounds like a lot of fun, Mark

by brionic @, Monday, August 13, 2012, 19:46 (4296 days ago) @ Mark Stevenson

We will hope to make it next year.

That would be great!

by Mark Stevenson, Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 10:49 (4296 days ago) @ brionic

We are praying for Dashiell's (gosh I hope I spelled his name correctly) health to be better and you can bring him and the rest of your clan with you.

Always a good time.

by mcassill, Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 14:47 (4294 days ago) @ Brian A

Heather, Henry and I will have to hope to make it next year.

Next week is the TSMS

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Saturday, August 18, 2012, 07:34 (4292 days ago) @ Brian A

I am sorry to say that I can`t make it (again ) this year , I will make it next year, if I am still above ground.

RSS Feed of thread