Is Leverguns still in existence...?

by Gila Jorge, Saturday, August 11, 2012, 18:06 (4298 days ago)

tried to log in as before and no dice...re registered and still can not get in..
anyone else registered there...?

I just go on it, did not have any problem..

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, August 11, 2012, 18:15 (4298 days ago) @ Gila Jorge

nm

Is Leverguns still in existence...?

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, August 11, 2012, 18:43 (4298 days ago) @ Gila Jorge

http://www.levergunscommunity.com

Drop me an email if you're having problems with passwords and such. We'll get it worked out ASAP.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Is Leverguns still in existence...? FOLLOWUP

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, August 11, 2012, 18:45 (4298 days ago) @ Gila Jorge

It appears that you may have changed your email address at such time. This automatically deactivates the account. I just activated it. Again, let me know if you have ANY problems.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I tried to log in a few months ago and couldn't either.

by anachronism, Saturday, August 11, 2012, 20:14 (4298 days ago) @ Gila Jorge

I probably got disenrolled too. I tried the "forgot user name" and "forgot password", but finally gave up and moved on.

by Paul ⌂, Sunday, August 12, 2012, 08:50 (4298 days ago) @ anachronism
edited by Paul, Sunday, August 12, 2012, 22:01

The anachronism over on levergunscommunity.com has a different email address from the one you use here. Drop me or Hobie a note and we'd be glad to help you recover your account if you can give us a hint what address you might have used over there. I'm assuming, of course, that you have the same user name on both boards. If you had another user name, drop us a note and we'll see what we can do to get you up and running.

administrators@leverguns.com

[image]

will reach us (now that I have corrected my mistake from earlier)

by anachronism, Sunday, August 12, 2012, 18:51 (4297 days ago) @ Paul

The e-mails keep bouncing back. I cut & pasted the email address, so I don't think that's it.

They say that there are three things that start to fail as

by Paul ⌂, Sunday, August 12, 2012, 22:00 (4297 days ago) @ anachronism

as one ages. The first to go is memory. For some reason I don't recall the other two...

Anyway, I should have checked before typing the address I put in the message above. The address is:

administrators@leverguns.com

[image]

RSS Feed of thread