A good illustration of "arsenal" as defined by liberals...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, August 02, 2012, 17:13 (4293 days ago)

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/08/01/homeless-man-found-with-weapons-cache-list-...

Note the .22 rimfire ammo which he was probably using to kill squirrels and such for food. Why? Because his rifle is a .22 Colteer (I think). You can see the ammo he had in the video.

[image]

Now what if I was homeless? I guess I'd try to pay my bills and keep the cheap handgun for when I'm sleeping and a .22 rifle and a shotgun for hunting opportunities (when/where legal) to feed myself.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Typical, we have to defeat them this Nov

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:01 (4293 days ago) @ Hobie

nm

I'll wager many here have far more than that in their

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:15 (4293 days ago) @ Hobie

vehicles...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

in their pockets maybe

by bj @, Thursday, August 02, 2012, 19:41 (4293 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

nm

A good illustration of "arsenal" as defined by liberals...

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, August 02, 2012, 22:32 (4293 days ago) @ Hobie

They'd have had a cow the last time I drove through SF. Had more "high power" and more hand guns if not more ammo in the trunk. Idiocy like that displayed by the article is why I don't go to California, NJ or NY or MA and so on any more. Life's too short to deal with idiocy in my native land. Better to stay in the freer states and enjoy life while up there!

I have a real hard time trying to understand just how

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, August 03, 2012, 08:01 (4293 days ago) @ Hobie

the "thought process" works that gets folks so wound up over 4 guns. Like BJ mentioned above, there's been times when I've had that many on my person....

So what is supposed to be his crime?

by Brian A, Saturday, August 04, 2012, 08:45 (4292 days ago) @ Hobie

No where in the article did it mention anything which is a crime where I live. If the mere possession of firearms and ammunition is a crime then the prisons in this country are going to get awfully full.

In frisco, the mear possession of a handgun is a crime

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, August 05, 2012, 19:53 (4290 days ago) @ Brian A

...my mom carried her HB M-10 when she lived there... ;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread