He's Guilty.. of very poor judgement... open carries to a

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 15:29 (4295 days ago)
edited by Rob Leahy, Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 20:22

Colorado movie theater.... AHEM, discrete carry mi9ght be a good idea right now......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/lawful-colo-man-arrested-for-carrying-gun-into-theater-...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Discrete carry, IMO, is ALWAYS a good idea...

by Boge Quinn, Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 15:56 (4295 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

...no need to frighten the sheeple, and no need to alert the perps as to who's carrying. Guy should have known better after recent events. Methinks he was trying to make trouble, and bait the cops.

Absolutely - need to know basis

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 18:55 (4295 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Only you need to know unless you REALLY need it. My wife was having a discussion with a non-gun type who apparently thought the only way people carried was in the open. She told them "Are you kidding? I don't even know where my husband is carrying, but I know he is."

Discrete carry

by Mark Stevenson, Wednesday, August 01, 2012, 08:20 (4295 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I'm of the mindset that I've asked my wife and daughter not to tell anyone that I carry, or that they carry also. It's best not to advertise.

I'd prefer to be seen as the undistinguished guy with a loud surprise for those meaning me trouble I can't avoid.

My wife isn't in the habit of telling folks either

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, August 01, 2012, 11:34 (4294 days ago) @ Mark Stevenson

This was her starry-eyed student worker at a private university who needed a serious reality check. I try to be a sheepdog mingling and blending in among the sheep. If the little old ladies at church knew, they'd probably try to get me kicked out. One of the elders knows - we took the carry class together.

Discrete carry, IMO, is ALWAYS a good idea...

by Norm, Wednesday, August 01, 2012, 11:44 (4294 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Agreed, Boge.

RSS Feed of thread