Mammy!

by Murphy @, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 19:03 (4297 days ago)

Found this lonely lil guy sitting on Gunbroker, original grips are as the rest of the gun and number to it. It came with a Colorado Saddlery floral pattern holster from the same era. I'm thinking it'll go well with a suit and some shiny Florshiem wingtips.

[image]

[image]

Murphy

So sweet.

by Andrew @, Bloomington, IN, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 19:09 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

nm

Nice... Holster picture?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 19:44 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

post photo of you in the suit and wingtips!

by bj @, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 19:52 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

nm

Great snag, Murph!!

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 20:19 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

Slick little snub you found there.

Oh yeah!!!!!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 21:15 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Photographic evidence of why the older ones are better

by brionic @, Sunday, July 29, 2012, 21:20 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

I hope it doesn't accidentally go off in your pocket, since it's missing the internal lock.

Good pickup. Those flat latch guns are very very very nice, and the stag doesn't hurt either.

GREAT find. Congrats!

by Norm, Monday, July 30, 2012, 08:38 (4297 days ago) @ Murphy

Congrats!

MURPHY YOU LUCKY DAWG!!

by Catoosa, Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 16:27 (4295 days ago) @ Murphy

That is one classy little popper. Wish I had bought some stags for mine a while back when Sportsman's Guide had them for reasonable.

I was doin' things with lots of people in crowded places this past weekend and carried a M36 in a pocket holster. Comfortable and unobtrusive. Still one of the best "always" guns there is.

Speakin' of the Model 36, I was in the dentists' chair yesterday afternoon and the cute little new hygenist mentioned that her husband had just called and was in his fifth hour of waiting at the TDS office trying to get his carry permit. We talked about permits and carry guns, and she asked if I carried often or just occasionally. I told her that I carry ALL the time. She was practically sitting on the M36 in my pants pocket at the time. I don't think you can get much more concealable than that with a reasonably effective gun.

That's a daisy Murph!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, August 03, 2012, 08:07 (4293 days ago) @ Murphy

Nice scoop.

RSS Feed of thread