Poker run today in Oklahoma

by Jhenry, Saturday, June 30, 2012, 18:22 (4320 days ago)

A friend and I went on a Scooters for Hooters (breast cancer fundraiser) poker run in and about Miami, OK today. HOT, Friggen Hot. I won bupkus, but the t shirt is pretty cool.

A Electra Glide hit a deer at highway speed and cut it damn near in half. Green deer gut contents everywhere. The bike hit another one and 4 riders went down. A woman was life flighted with severe injuries. Luckily she had a helmet on or landing on her face like that would have killed her outright. 2 guys had broken legs, and the remaining lady had road rash. Prayers for the injured lady would be appreciated I am sure. I do not know her name. She looked bad. It was right near Spavinaw, Oklahoma.

prayers said...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, June 30, 2012, 23:44 (4320 days ago) @ Jhenry

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Prayers sent for the bikers.

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Sunday, July 01, 2012, 06:17 (4319 days ago) @ Jhenry

I hit a deer with my RoadKing 7/5/2005. I was very lucky we did not hit the Tarmac, I stoped the bike standing up . My wife was with me and was looking off to the side when the deer ran out in front of us . after inpact and getting the bike stoped , I said GET OFF ! , she said why did you hit the breaks so hard ? I said look behind us on the center of the road there was the deer kicking , It died about the time I got off the bike . Man did that scare the daylights out of Me!!

absolutely

by mcassill, Sunday, July 01, 2012, 23:14 (4319 days ago) @ Jhenry

Prayers said. There are so many in need today...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, July 03, 2012, 14:32 (4317 days ago) @ Jhenry

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread