Interesting neighbor

by Catoosa, Tuesday, December 05, 2023, 10:30 (150 days ago)

Fellow up the road from us a mile or so got a good photo of a cougar on one of his trail cams. There have been several reported sightings in this area recently, but this is the first really good photo.

Most likely a young male from the western population on one of his periodic passes through our area (NE Wilson Co. TN). There will be several reported sightings within a 3-4 week period, then none for several months until the next time he passes through. Oddly, no reported predation of domestic animals. Of course there are deer everywhere up here so a healthy cat wouldn't get hungry.

We have a lion killing neighbor's dogs, goats cats and

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, December 06, 2023, 14:55 (149 days ago) @ Catoosa

deer in broad daylight. Local trappers have moved in .

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

We have a lion killing neighbor's dogs, goats cats and

by Catoosa, Wednesday, December 06, 2023, 20:39 (149 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Don't nobody in Arizona keep a .30-30 Winchester behind the kitchen door anymore?

iF THEY AREN'T TOTING A GUN OR SEE IT AS IT HAPPENS ITS DONE

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, December 07, 2023, 14:30 (148 days ago) @ Catoosa

NT

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

iF THEY AREN'T TOTING A GUN OR SEE IT AS IT HAPPENS ITS DONE

by Catoosa, Friday, December 08, 2023, 10:18 (147 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Yep, just as with almost all bad things that happen. You never have time to go get something to deal with it.

My wife wonders why I almost always have something on me, even around the house. That's why....

RSS Feed of thread