Prayer request

by Paul ⌂, Friday, October 27, 2023, 17:15 (203 days ago)

We definitely live in interesting times. Our younger son has been doing some pretty intensive training recently. It looks like his unit will be heading out very soon "to parts unknown" as things heat up in certain parts of the globe. We don't know details, nor would I share them on a public forum. But I know he and many, many others of our finest are either in harms way or on their way to such localities. We trust in the Lord for all things, but our hearts would still like to have a chance for another hug, a firm handshake and a chance to look in his eyes and tell him once more we're proud of the man he has become. Too many borders between here and there and no funds for air travel, nor time to put such a trip together. Such is life. Anyway, you all probably know how much our men and women in uniform need our backing in prayer and otherwise. I love my country but her asinine foreign policy has gotten far too many killed in foolish actions around the globe. Back the troops and seek godly leaders to put us back on a good course as a nation.

You got it Paul.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, October 27, 2023, 18:09 (203 days ago) @ Paul

And, they both deserve and need it. Prayers up.

Prayers said, today, every day for those who defend...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Friday, October 27, 2023, 18:40 (203 days ago) @ Paul

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Prayers sent up

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, October 28, 2023, 03:51 (203 days ago) @ Paul

For our fighters, our ‘leaders’ and our country.

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

Prayer request

by Frank S, Saturday, October 28, 2023, 04:52 (203 days ago) @ Paul

It is my honor and privilege to pray for you, your son and your family.

Prayer request. Indeed and done. nm

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Saturday, October 28, 2023, 07:07 (203 days ago) @ Paul

xx

--
Esse sine metu in facie inimici tui. Sit fortis et rectus quod Deus ut amo te. Veritatem dico semper etiam si eam ducit ad mortem tuam. Tuendam inops et facere no mali.

Prayer request

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, October 28, 2023, 13:55 (202 days ago) @ Paul

Prayers for God to watch over your son and his unit.

Prayers sent Paul, God Bless

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Saturday, October 28, 2023, 17:20 (202 days ago) @ Paul

N/T

RSS Feed of thread