Aaron B

by ERSisk @, Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 14:13 (4324 days ago)

I think your email list is hijacked. Did you send me an email today? I got one that looked a little fishy so I canned it.

Aaron B same here I know it's bogus

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 14:17 (4324 days ago) @ ERSisk

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

It's happened to me too. Funniest one happened to friend...

by mcassill, Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 18:36 (4324 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

at work recently. Hacker send out one of these "make big money working from home" emails addressed to, among others, myself and the President of our employer. I about fell over when I saw that one...

I got one ostensibly from my former boss

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 21:40 (4324 days ago) @ mcassill

Saying he was stuck in Rome, Italy with no money. He is such a homebody he doesn't even leave the state, let alone travel abroad!

I got one ostensibly from my former boss

by Catoosa, Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 15:18 (4323 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Stone, you're my buddy and all that, but just be warned- if you get in jail in Whowhackistan or someplace, you're gonna be there a looooong time.........

I don't go anywhere I can't drive to - I prefer to stay

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 20:07 (4323 days ago) @ Catoosa

South of Kaintuck and from Texas east.

I don't go anywhere I can't drive to - I prefer to stay

by Catoosa, Friday, June 29, 2012, 10:30 (4321 days ago) @ stonewalrus

That's been my practice for many years, but long-distance driving is getting harder on us. I may have to figure out a way to fly places with what we need.

Wife's boss used to send his luggage FedEX to the hotel before he left and fly with just a small carryon.

I got one as well. Been through that...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 16:54 (4324 days ago) @ ERSisk

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread