attorney general in contempt?

by bj @, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 09:52 (4335 days ago)

The Obama administration is stretching things a bit here. This reminds me of the administration stonewalling of Watergate and Lewinskigate.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/20/12317893-obama-invokes-executive-privil...

He IS contemptable, no doubt! NT

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 09:59 (4335 days ago) @ bj

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

The President has invoked Executive Privilege regarding

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 10:10 (4335 days ago) @ bj

Congressional subpoenas on Fast & Furious. The documents will not be turned over to Congress. Re: Fox Business Channel. Now can we have an independent counsel? Please?
Via Rich Grassi...

Hang em all. Watergate was a frat boy like prank, in comparison. How many hundreds have died, as a pretext for my gun control?
Obscene, purely obscene.
Rob

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

The President has invoked Executive Privilege regarding

by bob, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 10:13 (4335 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

i don't understand, if the "product" wasn't of the White House, how can the pharoah claim executive privelege?

The Attorney General is of the Executive Branch...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 10:28 (4335 days ago) @ bob

I would not be surprised if they are afraid that a single piece of correspondence or perhaps a combination can be found that directly links the President to the operation or perhaps it will be clearly/unequivocally shown to have been done for purely political purposes.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Bingo!

by cubrock, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 10:31 (4335 days ago) @ Hobie

Not a lot of doubt that is the case, in my mind.

Somebody wanted those "illegal American guns'" numbers in

by John Meeker @, Thursday, June 21, 2012, 19:13 (4334 days ago) @ Hobie

Mexico to be much higher than they actualkly were. what better weay than to have a branch of the US Gov be the facilitator in order to justify new 'make Mexico Safer' gun laws? What an obvious cess-pool. and it's pretty certain where a Chicago-style smear originated, eh? "Yeah, we do this all the time back home."

Mad enough to spit

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 11:51 (4335 days ago) @ bj

I have called and written my elected officials, not that it will do any good, both Senators from this liberal illegal immigrant haven of a state are Democrats, and Sen Udall is as liberal as they come. I called and left a message with Speaker Boehner as well, suspect all he'll do is cry about it. We need strong men and women running this country, not these weasels, I am hard pressed to name more than a handful I feel are worthy of re-electing, anywhere. I would almost approve of firing everyone in Washington D.C., and getting a fresh crop of liars and thieves.

Mad enough to spit

by Jhenry, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 18:03 (4335 days ago) @ Dave B

Not one damn thing is ever going to really change with the folks in Congress and the Senate until we have term limits, and they have to follow the same laws they impose on us. The whole pack make me sick.

It is supposed to be the United States Senate not the Roman Senate.

"Cold, Dead, Hands..."

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, June 21, 2012, 07:36 (4334 days ago) @ bj

[image]

Holder is a bitter clinger... hahahahahahahahaha

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, June 24, 2012, 20:33 (4331 days ago) @ Paul

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread