Horrific: father finds 4 yr old daughter being raped...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 19:01 (4336 days ago)

Father responded in appropriate and just manor...one less sick pervert on this earth.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/molester-beaten-to-death-by-texas-dad-identified-new-de...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 19:43 (4336 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I would like to see more situations such as this handled this very way.

Art

Bang! Stop! Bang!

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 20:12 (4336 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Oops! Was it supposed to be stop first and THEN bang? Killed the guy with his bare hands (I think a rock may have intervened). Some civil rights creep in Austin said he didn't have the right to execute him, only to get his daughter away from the guy. Easy to say when it is theoretical and not YOUR daughter.

"He needed killin'" apparently is sometimes still a valid

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 20:59 (4336 days ago) @ stonewalrus

reason in Texas. As it ought to be. "Alleged" Yeah, right. Caught in the act, paid the price.

adrenalin and rage can be a force to be reckoned with

by stonewalrus, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 22:00 (4336 days ago) @ Paul

Don't know for sure what I would have done but it sure wouldn't have been pretty...

From Jim Croce - looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone (Bad Bad Leroy Brown).

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 21:42 (4336 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

This case went before the grand jury today and the father was quickly no billed.

This means that he not face any further legal issues, criminal or civil, from this case.

God Bless Texas!

Good to hear. thanks.

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 09:39 (4335 days ago) @ Warhawk

Nm

As it should be

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 11:55 (4335 days ago) @ Warhawk

This man had the right to protect his child, and the dead man had the right to die. There would be nowhere on God's green earth any scumbag who messed with my children could hide. Thank God there are still places where common sense prevails, and true justice is served.

it's not like he hunted him down later

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 13:37 (4335 days ago) @ Dave B

Caught in the act, all bets are off. Any "reasonable" man would have done the same. I would have done everything in my power to kill him including trying to rip his throat out with my bare hands.

by Norm, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 13:17 (4335 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

There is no 'off switch' for response to such events.

by John Meeker @, Thursday, June 21, 2012, 18:43 (4334 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

x

RSS Feed of thread