Anyone have a spare Ruger Blackhawk pawl?

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, June 16, 2012, 21:15 (4339 days ago)
edited by Paul, Saturday, June 16, 2012, 21:30

One goal I hope to meet this fall is to get the frankenpistol finished to the point where it can be fired while we're up north later this year. If anyone's got a spare pawl sitting around that they'd be willing to sell down the river, I'd be interested. The only thing Brownells' and Midway USA have on hand is the Power Custom free spin pawl. It'd be nice, but they're listed for over four times what the (non-available) standard Ruger piece is selling for. Gun funds are limited so am hoping to finish this up for the time being with a minimum outlay.

Another item I'm looking for if the price is right is a 45 ACP cylinder for the Ruger Blackhawk.

You can reach me at:

[image]

[image]

by cubrock, Sunday, June 17, 2012, 17:11 (4338 days ago) @ Paul

I'll check my parts bin. I may have one.

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 19:34 (4336 days ago) @ Paul

Did you find one? I have one I will send you. By pawl you mean the hand that advances the cylinder? Let me know.

Art

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 20:05 (4336 days ago) @ Art

Not yet, sir.

I'd appreciate that, very much. Drop me a note at:

[image]

Let me know how much you need for it and where to send the $$.

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 06:50 (4335 days ago) @ Paul

Paul,

Just send me your address. No funds necessary. The work you do is more then enough payment.

Art (artandsandy68@msn.com)

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 07:26 (4335 days ago) @ Art

Thank you, sir. Note should be in your inbox.

RSS Feed of thread