Gun stuff.......

by Gunner @, St Louis, Monday, September 07, 2020, 18:04 (1299 days ago)

To help out and try to get some traffic/discussions going.......been trying to balance all the crazy stuff, work, growing family (3 grand kids now) and do fun things, like SHOOTIN'

1) Son in law is getting more and more interested in shooting as of late, daughter Molly to blame, she's like her old man and always talking guns :-D , I guess it is wearing off on Evan. And much to my surprise they are a little competitive with each other after shooting, arguing who shot better etc. So to help with this issue I bought a 22lr dueling tree ....

[image]

Over built is an understatement with this brand, should last a long time. Really fun, been a few years since I shot fast but did manage to get a clean 2.91 second run starting from low ready with my old Ruger MKII 5 1/2" bull, haven't shot it in 11 years, but with the rounds I shot thru it, should have pushed it pass the 100,000 round mark.

2) How's this for interesting.......

[image]

Sister was on vacation in Dodge City and snapped the pic and sent it to me. I have heard stories how guys in the old west would crave their stocks but nothing like this, thought it was cool.

3) While I like Kimbers, never have liked their fixed sights so I solved that issue by installing a set of Heinie Ledge sights, much better now.....

[image]

Gunner

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

I don't usually like carved stocks much,

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, September 08, 2020, 08:49 (1298 days ago) @ Gunner

but I think that's kinda cool as well.

THREE GRANDKIDS? HOW ABOUT

by SIXGUNNER, Tuesday, September 08, 2020, 10:40 (1298 days ago) @ Gunner

8 GREAT GRANDKIDS?

Gun stuff.......

by TomC, High Ridge Missouri, Thursday, September 17, 2020, 17:54 (1289 days ago) @ Gunner

3 Grandkids???? I still only have 1 with little hope of any more. Oh well, he will be spoiled by Granddad. I already got him a Cricket 22-much to his mother's dismay. We should get together sometime.

Yep 3 now.......

by Gunner @, St Louis, Saturday, September 19, 2020, 21:20 (1286 days ago) @ TomC

Mid January Molly had her second girl and in March Alex had a boy, and already talking about a second, I told her not to rush into it but she is 29 now.

Sure let me know when.

Gunner

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

RSS Feed of thread