Uberti Stallion .38

by E Sisk, Saturday, March 14, 2020, 12:30 (1503 days ago)

I like the idea and looks of the Uberti Stallion; single six size, 6 shot, .38 spec., 3" barrel, birdshead grip. When a .22 or .32 might not be quite enough gun walking in the woods. I've only seen pictures, anyone here have one?

Uberti Stallion .38- get the model with target sights

by cable, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 00:04 (1502 days ago) @ E Sisk

i have two of them.....same size as single six ruger. ... beautiful fit and finish, excellent trigger and superb accuracy ....

Uberti Stallion .38- get the model with target sights

by ERSisk @, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 01:36 (1502 days ago) @ cable

Thanks, looking at the 3" version not sure the short barrel is offered as target model.

pretty sure it isn’t. i generally dont like fixed sights..

by cable, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 12:04 (1502 days ago) @ ERSisk

except for close range / belly gun use...... in which case it can work quite well !

We are getting a flurry of requests for gunleather on those

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, March 16, 2020, 10:33 (1501 days ago) @ cable

Neat little guns. Adjusto sights and a 170 Kieth, make it a potent and accurate little pack pistol.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

We are getting a flurry of requests for gunleather on those

by E Sisk, Saturday, March 28, 2020, 06:32 (1489 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Pulled the trigger figuratively on the fixed sight Birdshead short barrel. I'm thinking more along the lines of coated 146 gr. HBWC from Bear Creek at about 1050 fps. Researching 20 kpsi max 38 loads and hoping the Stallion and my USFA 38 spec. like the same load. With state wide stay home shelter in place order from the Governer not sure when I will be able to take delivery. We are starting to see the affects of Mardi Gras tourists. I am expecting this to continue through April.

RSS Feed of thread