When I was a young Military Policeman, I used to read & head

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, February 28, 2020, 17:55 (1512 days ago)
edited by Rob Leahy, Friday, February 28, 2020, 19:59

Evan Marshall, Skeeter Skelton, Bill Jordan, Charles Askins articles... Recently Evan ordered some gunleather from Simply Rugged... I started this biz 16 years ago, on the forerunners to this board... Thank you so much, men. It is a pleasure and an honor .

"Over the last 50 years of carrying two guns daily I have never really been happy with the holsters I carried them in. That has changed with the two Simply Rugged holsters and revolver ammo carriers I've received in the last couple of weeks I can carry my 4" M 66 in my SR iwb holster and my J frame in SR owb holster and no one is the wiser. Simple, common sense design with superb construction and assembly. While I have no desire to go in harms way again, I do have 33 grandchildren and four great grandchildren to watch over."

Evan Marshall

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Byron, Saturday, February 29, 2020, 05:44 (1511 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Get some.

Great Holsters

by Sarge ⌂ @, Central Misery, Saturday, February 29, 2020, 09:53 (1511 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

We still have that old Silver Dollar you sent us in 2008, which has been wet-molded and refitted to a half-dozen guns it wasn't designed for, most recently my old no-rail Sig P229 in 40 S&W. It is still one of the most-used holsters on the place, doing chore and woods-beating duty daily in all kinds of weather.

I can tell you this- when Rob builds a holster, it will weather hard use and everything you can throw at it. Simply Rugged stands the test of time.

[image]

Great Holsters

by Frank S, Saturday, February 29, 2020, 13:01 (1511 days ago) @ Sarge

Congratulations Rob!
Good gear and an honest gentlemen....a winning combination for sure!

Well deserved Rob!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, February 29, 2020, 11:02 (1511 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

You and Jan have put your souls into it and I am very happy to see you prosper!

Amen Rob!

by Catoosa, Saturday, February 29, 2020, 17:07 (1511 days ago) @ Hoot

My SR holsters are treasured items, almost as much so as your friendship.

by Bri A, Wednesday, March 04, 2020, 10:10 (1507 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Very nice testimonial!

Never have had the chance to meet Mr Marshall, even when he took over the criminal justice program at our local community college while I was attending gunsmithing classes there. Have read as much of his writing as I ever found though and appreciated them quite a bit.

Maybe someday I will see clear to purchase some SR gear of my own, all the pieces I have seen were extremely well done and represented a very good value.

I am recommending your holsters, using mine as an

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Sunday, March 08, 2020, 15:59 (1503 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

example, nearly every gun shop working day and have been for years. I hope you've gotten some business out of this and I know some locals are using Simply Rugged products however they got wind of you. You deserve every success!

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, March 10, 2020, 22:34 (1500 days ago) @ Hobie

[image][image][image][image]

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread