We raise a dozen or so turkeys every year......

by Otony, Thursday, November 28, 2019, 11:31 (1582 days ago)

This one dressed out at 30 pounds. We brought it to a Thanksgiving potluck, about 8 families from our church decided to get together and share the joy. Blessings to you all today, and every day going forward.

Otony[image]

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Thursday, November 28, 2019, 14:07 (1582 days ago) @ Otony

Now that is a big bird. Bet it was good.

by Murphy @, Thursday, November 28, 2019, 17:35 (1582 days ago) @ Otony

Happy Thanksgiving. That one's a dandy for sure.

Murphy

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Thursday, November 28, 2019, 21:25 (1582 days ago) @ Otony

Big one ! I hope everyone enjoyed God's blessings.

by Ken O'Neill, N.C., Saturday, November 30, 2019, 07:53 (1580 days ago) @ Otony

I'd drive to Oregon for one of those drumsticks!

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Saturday, November 30, 2019, 16:32 (1580 days ago) @ Ken O'Neill

Stop by and pick me up and I will go too. Might get Russell if we promis him roast Brest.

Well Ken, you and Tom....

by Otony, Saturday, November 30, 2019, 19:48 (1580 days ago) @ Ken O'Neill

.....and everyone that might care to visit, are more than welcome.

However! You might drive around Oregon quite a while looking for us, as we still live in Washington! Only ten miles from Oregon, but pretty firmly in Washington.

Never you fear, if y’all are visiting I’ll provide good directions. And a good roasted turkey.

Otony

by Ken O'Neill, Sunday, December 01, 2019, 06:50 (1579 days ago) @ Otony

Washington, Oegon, whatever. Hillbillies can't tell the difference. Out there to the left somewhere ....
Tom, I won't go anywhere without you and Russell.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Sunday, December 01, 2019, 09:44 (1579 days ago) @ Ken O'Neill

Call out when you a ready.

RSS Feed of thread