Prayers for strength

by stonewalrus, Thursday, November 21, 2019, 21:51 (1617 days ago)

My wife Anna Leta was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in May and is in the hospital for the 5th time. Dr told us today there is no hope and she has weeks to months to live. At some point I will not be able to take care of her and she will have to go to hospice. Our youngest son is 12 1/3 and her mother lives with us and has early dementia signs. I feel cursed right now - my first wife died from an undiagnosed rare disease 18 years ago exactly one month before my birthday. We brought my current wife home from rehab on that same day of the same month my first one died.

Prayers for strength

by Frank S, Friday, November 22, 2019, 04:56 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Prayers sent to you and your Family.
You have your son to think about. Stay strong.

Prayers for strength

by jgt, Friday, November 22, 2019, 06:03 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

done

Prayers for strength

by john purcell, Friday, November 22, 2019, 06:58 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

done, john

Prayers for strength

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Friday, November 22, 2019, 07:09 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I don`t know why things happen , But I know to trust in GOD . You are in My Prayers. God Bless your Wife and You.

Prayers for strength

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, November 22, 2019, 07:42 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

God will carry you through this imperfect world, His strength is sufficient. Prayer for your wife, you and whole family.

You are all in our prayers Tom.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, November 22, 2019, 09:11 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

prayer request...

by guest, Friday, November 22, 2019, 10:12 (1617 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Best to remember that your children will all die, you will die, and we all are cursed so long as we consider this world our home,...

When in fact it is only a school from which we graduate, where the one lesson we are intended to learn is to return the love of our Creator with every fiber of our being, so that we may share totally as true lovers, including in our Beloved's eternity which they offer us, ...

if only we return that boundless love to best of our ability. All of our trials are ordered to us learning this one most important thing, utter dependence on our Beloved.

I pray that your wife, you, and your family turn ever more in trusting love to God, so that you all may be united eternally to that which loves you and everything into being every nano-second of existence.

Prayers for strength

by J.Michael @, peoples republic of new jersey, Friday, November 22, 2019, 14:15 (1616 days ago) @ stonewalrus

God give strength and God Bless.

Prayers for strength

by cubrock, Friday, November 22, 2019, 21:19 (1616 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Praying for you and your family, brother.

Prayers for strength

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Saturday, November 23, 2019, 06:14 (1616 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Prayers sent-

Prayers for strength

by Murphy @, Saturday, November 23, 2019, 08:47 (1616 days ago) @ stonewalrus

My heart and prayers go out to you and the family.

Murphy

Prayers for strength...you got them, brother.

by Caz, Saturday, November 23, 2019, 11:26 (1615 days ago) @ stonewalrus

nm

Of course I will pray for you and yours. I understand...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, November 23, 2019, 19:17 (1615 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I do think though that perhaps you have been chosen to be there for these who are undergoing these trials.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread