Watching the pole dancers from the front porch

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Monday, October 14, 2019, 16:39 (1648 days ago)

Kid clipped a pole on a transmission line.
More excitement than I can stand.

[image]

Watching the pole dancers from the front porch

by jgt, Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 07:26 (1646 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

I doubt those bucket truck lineman even know where their hooks are, if there is even a pair on the truck. "Narrow-backs" with sticks more like it.:-P

You got that right, sissies.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Wednesday, October 16, 2019, 10:17 (1646 days ago) @ jgt

But the stay productive longer with less knee and back problems that may put them on disability.
That alone could make my social security last longer.

You got that right, sissies.

by jgt, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 05:03 (1645 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

That is a cold hard fact. May they live long productive lives.

MY GRANDSON IS HIGH WIRE LINEMAN HOOKS AND ALL..

by SIXGUNNER, Thursday, October 17, 2019, 10:40 (1645 days ago) @ jgt

IN YUMA. HE EARNS EVERY PENNY HE MAKES ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS 125 DEGREE WEATHER.

MY GRANDSON IS HIGH WIRE LINEMAN HOOKS AND ALL..

by jgt, Friday, October 18, 2019, 06:21 (1644 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

When you are a young man, there is nothing like it.

But John, IT'S A DRY HEAT.

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Monday, October 21, 2019, 22:04 (1641 days ago) @ SIXGUNNER

I've been through Yuma in the summer twice in my life and that was more than enough.

But John, IT'S A DRY HEAT.

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Wednesday, November 06, 2019, 19:37 (1625 days ago) @ Miles

You know, I was once a logger in the big timber of the Pacific Northwest and also Alaska. Clumb many a tree, topped more than a few. Clumb and rigged them at better than a hunnert feet. Not quite !ike the men of one generation ahead of me but much more than the one behind me.

RSS Feed of thread