Minnesota

by pokynojoe, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 07:46 (1638 days ago)

I will be in the Rochester, MN area for five weeks, starting the 14th of this month. I seem to recall a "sixgunner" or two residing in the "land of 10,000 lakes", don't remember where. Anyway, if perchance you are within reasonable proximity, it would be nice to maybe meet and share some fellowship.

Joe...

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 08:32 (1638 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Miss Melodie and I are about an hour and a bit north of there. If you drop a line to: hoot_4570 at yahoo dot com we'd be happy to meet up with you. We get to Rochester a few times a year...my Dad is north of there but south of us.

Not sure if we can squeeze in some shooting (if you wish) but I can look into that.

Ah, now I rememeber....

by pokynojoe, Thursday, October 03, 2019, 10:13 (1638 days ago) @ Hoot

Mike
I couldn't remember if it was Minnesota or Wisconsin, my bad. Shooting would be great, or just sharing a meal. Might need to pick your brain on sights and scenes to check out while I'm in the area. I'll get in touch with you when I get up there and get accustomed to my routine at the clinic. It will be a real pleasure to meet after all these years on the forum. Thanks.

Regards
Joe

You'll enjoy your visit(s) with Hoot and Melodie

by MS @, Southern Michigan, Sunday, October 06, 2019, 06:12 (1635 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Finer folk are difficult to find.

They are also tolerant, they put up with me! Heheheh

You'll enjoy your visit(s) with Hoot and Melodie

by Bri A, Sunday, October 06, 2019, 14:47 (1635 days ago) @ MS

Have met and spent some time with Hoot, Melodie and Joe, all very fine folks I enjoy the company of very much. Y'all should have a great time together.

will be in Roscommon area in the Spring...

by pokynojoe, Sunday, October 06, 2019, 17:09 (1635 days ago) @ Bri A

Old college buddy bought Clear Lake Ranch right next to Mid-Forest. Invited me up any time.

will be in Roscommon area in the Spring...

by Bri A, Wednesday, October 09, 2019, 00:44 (1632 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Sounds Great, we are planning to visit Pigeon Forge in early January.

Sounds good Joe

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, October 09, 2019, 07:53 (1632 days ago) @ pokynojoe

We're kinda in and out this time of year but we would be quite happy to fit you in somewhere along the way. If you drop a note, I would be happy to reply with a phone number. I can't promise to answer but I will call back.

Cheers!

RSS Feed of thread