15 years? Wow! Thank you all.

by Paul ⌂, Monday, August 05, 2019, 10:45 (1726 days ago)

Today went in to get my medical/psych eval to renew the permit on the PPPPPP. (Pistol Packing Preacher's Perfect Packing Pistol) One of the questions asked by the shrink in charge was "How long have you had the weapon you're renewing the permit on? I had to count backwards by threes to remember, turns out it's been 15 years, sixth license, fifth renewal. Wow! Fifteen years ago several of you pitched in to help us obtain the means of self defense here in Coffee Country. Again, I'm humbled and grateful for your friendship and for your long time support of our work here on so many levels. Got my date for the renewal application so will update when it comes together. In the meantime, for the curious, cost for the three year renewal SO FAR is around $52 US dollars - depending on the exchange (it's currently doing weird things). That's just for the med/psych and interview date assignation.

Still no Shotgun? or full auto CZ? ;-)

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, August 05, 2019, 12:55 (1725 days ago) @ Paul

Glad that you can go armed!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Still no Shotgun? or full auto CZ? ;-)

by Paul ⌂, Monday, August 05, 2019, 21:36 (1725 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Nope. Still on the lookout. Just heard that one of the other members is handing in some of his stuff. Don't know if it's too late, or if he'd be interested in going through the hassle of a transfer. He doesn't lack for $$$ so may not be interested in what I could offer. The offer goes out tomorrow anyway. :-D

15 years? Wow! Thank you all.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, August 05, 2019, 18:08 (1725 days ago) @ Paul

I remember that fund drive, can't believe it been that long. Glad you have the protection.

Wow.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, August 05, 2019, 18:14 (1725 days ago) @ Cherokee

I would've gotten that question wrong.

Time gets by

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, August 07, 2019, 21:11 (1723 days ago) @ Paul

RSS Feed of thread