Terry Murbach's Guns are being sold here by Bobby Tyler to

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 08:48 (1751 days ago)

Benefit Judy Murbach...

https://www.tylergunworks.com/store/REVOLVERS-c35507508

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Terry Murbach's Guns are being sold here by Bobby Tyler to

by cubrock, Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 09:02 (1751 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

He's got some neat guns and some of the prices are very nice. I'm very tempted by the high grade Browning 1895.

I do have to admit to buying three of the S&Ws just to get the Deacon Deason stocks off of them. :hubbahubba:

Yep, I saw those.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 09:16 (1751 days ago) @ cubrock

good on you for helping out.

--

I'm surprised at the errors in some of the listings

by JD, Western Washington, Tuesday, July 09, 2019, 18:17 (1751 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Some really nice guns there, and some decent prices too... Wish I had some extra money, but several other guns have emptied the gun fund lately..

I'm really surprised that a gun shop would have some of the errors in the listings that they have. The M-14 clone is listed as 30-06.... Really, haven't they ever seen an M1A? Certainly not 30-06. It's either 7.62x51 or 308. Most likely 7.62... The P-08 luger is completely wrong. It's a VOPO (east german) rebuild and refinish. S42 isn't the date, it's the wartime manufacturer code for Mauser. Not all matching, but instead force matched when it was rebuilt. The mags are also force matched and not original...

Still, I would love to have several of the single actions..... :-)

a bunch of of guns dumped all at once and a lot of data to

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 15:01 (1750 days ago) @ JD

enter... I suppose?

--

If you've looked lately, they seem to be all corrected

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 22:26 (1749 days ago) @ JD

I know bobby had to drive to ND, load everything in his truck and trailer with his 10 year old boy, and head home over night.

--

Indeed

by cubrock, Thursday, July 11, 2019, 22:52 (1749 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

A lot to process in a short period of time. As a fellow gun dealer, I applaud what he accomplished in a short period of time and don't begrudge him an error or two along the way.

I was thrilled to get Terry's SW 25-9, many years ago I

by SKgrips, Friday, July 12, 2019, 19:54 (1748 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

was teaching ROTC at an encampment in Ellsworth AFB, SD. Terry invited me to his home and we visited for a an afternoon. Its was an honor and a pleasure to meet such a man. Im a huge fan of SW N frames and 45 Colt, so the 4" 25-9 is perfect and the fact it was Terry's makes it very special. It will not be for sale.

I am glad you get that for yourself.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, July 14, 2019, 18:56 (1746 days ago) @ SKgrips

I picked up a Italian copy of a Winchester 1873 in .357 mag. Terry was always interesting to associate with. His wife Judy sings like an angle. I could tell the first time that I met her she was struggling with dementia. She was a talented singer and fun gal to be around. She knows are a lot of AZ history and we had both lived in the same part of AZ 25 year apart. I wish I had met her earlier in her life. The last time I saw Judy and Terry was at the Lobby of the Whittington Center HQ. She liked to walk and got disoriented and a bit dehydrated. I was able to get Terry on his phone and get them reunited.

--

RSS Feed of thread